Hi Mums! Since summer is upon us and most of us will travel in a while, here is a list of summer camps that perhaps you might consider joining the kids in……………….to help maintain mummy’s sanity 🙂
1. GES Summer camp: This is being held in the Gulf English School Premises and is organized by an organization who has leased the place. It has 2 batches, the first one starts from 20/6/2010 till 20/7/2010. The second batch starts from 19/7/2010 till 19/8/2010. They have 2 sessions to choose from – 8:30 am to 12:30 pm or 4:30 PM to 8:30 PM.For more information, please call 55603313/66860583/25755948/2573804 ext 139
2. The Little Gym: Camp is for children 3 – 12 yrs old, it begins June 13th until Sept 8th, camp is Sun – Thurs, and you can choose from 2 different sessions, which are 3 1/2 hrs long, morning ( 9:00 – 12:30 ) or afternoon ( 4:00 – 7:30 ) . They have a different theme each week so activities will vary each week, but each day the kids will spend time in the gym, the pool, enjoy the new water slide, do arts and crafts. Snacks will be provided, things like pasta, pancakes, cheese sandwiches, zatars and pizza. The staff will supervise all activities and registration must be done at the gym, there is a form to be filled out when you make your payment, you can register daily, weekly, monthly and make your own schedule. Do check out the website for contact details and more information.
3. Kuwait kids Camp: This is a day camp and will run for 3 weeks, June 13 – 1 July 2010. The camp is conducted from Sunday to Thursday, 8:30 am to 1:30 PM. Do check out the website for contact details and more information.
4. Kuwait English School: They will start their Summer School with two courses. Both courses last for four weeks commencing on Sunday 20th June and ending on Thursday 15th July. 8.30am until 1.30pm daily.
English Language and Activities course
- For boys and girls aged 3 – 9 years
- English Language tuition
- Music, Art, Drama, I.T., P.E. and Swimming
- Supervised trips every week
- Transportation available on request
Activities course under the supervision of fully qualified and experienced P.E. staff, for boys and girls aged 9 – 12 years
- Including coaching and supervision in swimming, basketball, volleyball, football, table-tennis and lots more
- Organized competitions and tournaments
- Supervised trips every week
The cost for each course is 135 KD per child and Transportation cost is 30 KD per child.
For more information and contact details, do visit the website or email them at:email@example.com
5. Horse Riding: This advert appeared in the Arab times today, i.e. 8 June 2010. It is being held at the International Horse Care Center. For more information, please call 2475500 or 60913046 or visit their website.
I hope this information here helps some parent out here in Kuwait. If you know of a camp other than those mentioned here, do let me know and I can update this post.
Happy Summer Camp !!!